A Safe Harbor Is More Than Just Where You Dock Your Vessel
At Marsh & McLennan Agency, marine insurance isn’t just another product or service. Our dedicated Marine Insurance Division is staffed by a team of leading yacht insurance advisors and a support staff offering our clients unparalleled advice and service. With direct access to every major marine and high net worth insurance market, we provide a wide range of coverage solutions for boats and yachts of all sizes, domestically and internationally.
Marine insurance and related potential exposures can be complicated, and there is more than just the annual premium to take into consideration when placing your coverage. We differentiate ourselves from the competition by working closely with our underwriters to negotiate the most favorable policy terms and conditions like deductibles, warranties, operating territories and storm evacuation plans.
Areas of Discussion:
- Crew Coverage
- Worldwide Navigation Coverage
- Pollution Coverage
- Equipment Stored on Shore Coverage
- Newly Acquired “Tender” and Watercraft Coverage
- Salvage and Recovery Expenses Coverage
- Uninsured Boater Coverage
- Dockage Reservation Expenses Coverage
- Hijack and Kidnap Negotiation Expenses Coverage
- Navigational and Non- Navigational Electronics Coverage
- Marina as Additional Insured
- Operating Other Vessels – Non Owned Coverage
- Search and Rescue Coverage
- Medical Escort and Travel Companion Coverage
- Personal Property Coverage
If you don’t know all of the “ins-and-outs” of marine insurance, you need the expertise of someone who does. Contact us today for a complimentary quote from an experienced yacht insurance specialist.